Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Trend of Bollywood-Neetu Chandra:

Neetu Chandra’s getting a lot of compliments these days but not because of her role or a film. This talented actress who failed to attract audience in her first film Garam Masala is attracting a lot of eyeballs. Rumors are rife that Neetu went under the knife to get in shape.

According to an industry insider Neetu went through Liposuction surgery done by none other than Priyanka Chopra’s father Ashok Chopra. We contacted the actress who denied the news saying she hasn’t taken any scientific help to lose weight. “No, that’s not true. Though I am not against such surgeries, I haven’t gone through any as yet. I will talk about it when I will do it. Why to hide? I don’t think there’s any harm in it.”

Speaking about her curvaceous figure she said, “Ahh...It’s good that people are noticing it. I have a tendency to put on and lose weight. I am into diet and workouts. Apart from that my martial art helps me a lot to stay fit,” she signs off.

Senator David Vitter admitted that his number appeared on the list of clients of Deborah Jeane Palfrey, often referred to as the "D.C. Madam" apologized and said "This was a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely responsible. Deborah Jeane Palfrey is accused of running a prostitution service catering to men in the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment